Thursday 20 November 2008

Sweet! Another Excuse to Put Up Photos of T&A! Guest Editorial by the Classy Chosun Ilbo

Chosun Ilbo staff reporter.


God I love working in the News! It gives me so many opportunities to shove my camera up the skirts and down the shirts (and up the skirts again) of the world's hottest sexiest women! Another hot Korean woman gave me an excuse to scour the internet and press releases for sexy photos of hot chicks today, and buddy, boy do I love reporting the news! After three hours alone in my dark office researching, I am proud to report that some sexy Korean girl did something important.
She's probably famous, or about to be or something, but anyway, look at that rack! Those come hither eyes make me want to lose my journalistic objectivity! My telephoto lens is fully extended! I'd like to put my press credentials right in her. . . um. . . agent's hands . . . and request an interview (if you know what I mean). Yeah. It is sure an honor and a source of great pride for me to work for Korea's most objective, thorough and classy news source, the Chosun Ilbo.

This girl's name is Jarah Mariano. That's important to report, because you can Google her name or something if you want to know what she did and see more of her. . . um, credentials, or see more of her great pair of...bio profiles. Both my google and naver search pages are stuck on the "images" setting, and I can't get them off, so I couldn't find any text or information about her. . . but I highly recommend you, uh, look her up. She's a something something [ed: can you find some bio information to put in here if the article's too short as it is?]

It is days like this I am most happy about my job as a reporter for the Chosun Ilbo, that austere and respectable reporter of news in Korea: we even use hanja characters in our articles, to show everybody we are smart. We also have the greatest photography staff in the world, and the pictures we take and print, both in paper and online, are some of the finest examples of photography in the world.


It is my sincere hope that as I work at the Chosun Ilbo longer, I will be honored with an overseas assignment, to become an international correspondent if possible, so that I can hang around on beaches in foreign countries with a telephoto lens, take pictures of foreign girls in bikinis, and shove my camera up the skirts and down the tops of white women in Russia, Ukraine (I heard they're cheaper there), Europe, or even America. It is my firm belief that the one thing lacking in the Chosun Ilbo right now is a more extensive collection of pictures of sexy white foreign international women. It is my sincere wish to help my beloved paper strengthen its coverage in this one area of weakness. Truly then, I will have reached the highest pinnacle of quality journalism, and the Chosun Ilbo's reputation as the very standard of class and excellence in reporting will be unimpeachable!


(Speaking of peaches... how 'bout these ones?)

-Chosun Ilbo Staff

No comments: